All-day odor protection without the aluminum and toxic chemicals! Our awesome formula features a creamy “ready to apply” texture that rubs right in and washes off your hands cleanly. We offer three different scents to suit different noses. Baby Soft, Woods & Water, and Sport. We also now carry unscented.
Directions for use:
After cleansing underarm area, apply a pea-sized amount of herbal deodorant to each underarm area for all-day protection from odors. For extra-strength wetness protection, follow with a fine layer of Simply dry! body powder.
Natural + Organic Ingredients: arrowroot, cassava, coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, distilled alcohol, sodium bicarbonate, zinc oxide, calcium bentonite clay, and a symbiotic blend of essential oils.
But…does it really work?
The feedback we’ve gotten about the herbal deodorant has been pretty consistent: it performs on par with what most people had come to expect from their chemical anti-perspirant… but less, well, poison-y. And most people find that the absorbent bentonite clay and cassava root are enough to keep them clean and dry.
But for those who perspire more than the average bear or if you just want to make sure you’ll be ready for anything, we recommend adding a fine layer of with our Simply dry! powder, after applying deodorant, for extra-strength protection against wetness.
- Yes, it’ll keep you from being stinky all day long.
- No, it won’t magically erase stinkiness if it’s already there; you’ll want to use a washcloth before applying deodorant if ripeness is already an issue.
- Yes, I know the answer to the above question because I’ve tried it myself (but you know you’ve done that at some point too, so I’ll be rubber and you be glue)
- No, none of the varieties of herbal deodorant have anything artificial in them.
- Yes, you can apply herbal deodorant right after shaving. In fact, shea butter is so wonderful that it’s commonly recommended as a way to help prevent or sooth razor burn.
- No, herbal deodorant won’t stain your clothes (that’s actually true of most natural deodorants… I’ll do a blog post on this soon… feel free to bug me about this).
- Yes, it lasts a while, about 8 weeks or so (unless someone else in your house is stealing it, too… in that case, you can probably expect it to last 4 weeks or so).
- Yes, men are able to use it as well, and feedback has been very positive from the men who’ve tried it.
- No, I have no idea how exactly men manage to get any deodorant to actually make contact with their skin.
- Yes, athletes who use deodorant to prevent blisters or chafing can use this for that as well.
- No, I don’t know of any other unusual uses for deodorant.
- Yes, I definitely welcome your feedback, your ideas, and emails with funny stories, whether they’re related to herbal deodorant or not.